Blog posts are due every Tuesday by 11:59pm.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Blog post #1

Lauren Melendez


Where I see art is every where if you sit and think what art is its not one main thing for me art is any thing  I can see someone express there self and truly show what type of work they feels art for them  like art is anything any type of art for any point of view is different if you a viewer feels a painting is abstract and another person may feel its impressionst you can never define with is the peruse of art. Art has many persposies and many values art is any different things to one person this may not be art an to me I find this a master pieces I can truly see that this person is showing pride and fear and showing that his culture is very big and important.



http://afritorial.com/tribe-the-unusual-mursi-of-ethiopia/ 

2 comments:

  1. The link you provided has great images and would be excellent to show examples from. Of the list of needs/purposes for art that we discussed in class, which one (or ones) does this fit into?

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, minimum words for blog posts is 200.

    ReplyDelete