Based on the reading I feel that the more money you got the
more you don’t really connect to a art piece. I say this because I believe that
rich people only by pieces of art only because they feel is modern and unique. But
in my eyes I believe that you should buy an art piece because you can connect
to it and it created an aesthetic emotion. In my opinion the value of an art
work should be determined by how rare it is. I also believe that the value
should be determined by the how big the piece of art is and how it’s created,
such as technique, the use of different colors, and the type of art it is. The piece
of art I chose is really interesting to me because it looks like different
people intertwined together and the use of warm and cool colors make it hard
for you not to look at it. How much I would pay for it? It all depends on how
economically stabled I am. If I am economically stabled I would pay at most
$1,500 because it really catches my eye and I feel connected to it. But if I don’t
have a lot of money I would pay $300-$600. I feel that anybody can relate to
any piece of art and if you do that should be what determines how much you
should pay for it. Everybody will experience a different emotion to a piece of
art and some may experience the same one that’s why some works of art are
auctioned and sold for a lot of money.
No comments:
Post a Comment