Blog posts are due every Tuesday by 11:59pm.
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
From my understanding of these two articles, I believe art has lost its true value. Now a days people can just throw a label on anything an call it "Art". Also we let ourselves be influenced by what is popular , and by who has it. Wealthy people spend ridiculous amounts of money on ridiculous art work. I personally believe that they don't even appreciate the art, they just compete for who can pay the most. I think that for something to be art, it would have to have meaning ,and depict a certain feeling or connection to the viewer. Also things that are part of history I would call art. They carry so much worth because they take us back in time. What I've come to conclude is that's when it comes to art there are infinite amounts of interpretations. Whether arts is beautiful and has has meaning or if art means many 0's . We all have different interpretations. The type of art I would by would be something that intrigues me and makes me question what it is? What is means? But most of all that is full of colors and forms and that I instantly find it amazing.
Labels:
Blog Post #7,
Cris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment