Blog posts are due every Tuesday by 11:59pm.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

online class

lauren melendez
may 27-2014




The way i understanding these two articles are I believe that art has lost its true meaning. Now a days people can just claim that there an artist because the made something that they think is a work of art. I found both of these articles interesting. from what i understand our  generation well is the 1% who basically decided the value of art. i feel know a days with social media and everyone no longer wanting to truly original once someone say that this work of art is amazing even joins the ban wagon and agree without even truly looking at it too see if it's a good piece of art. I feel we should determine the value of a piece art, even though we all don't have the same option on art. the amount of money id pay for a piece of art if it was done by my favorite artist Bansky id pay a good amount of money for one of his art works.  

No comments:

Post a Comment