Blog posts are due every Tuesday by 11:59pm.
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Chelsea Galleries
On this last trip , visiting galleries was interesting. I have mixed feelings about some galleries. Some I honestly thought what a waste of space and some like wow amazing. It was exciting to see many kinds of art work. My favorite would be the 3d art and, the juxtapose art. I love the colors the forms and the effects they had. Also of course the chocolate factory was amazing. it was impressive. What was also impressive where the prices. But I though to my self as I looked at some of the art "I can make this at home ". I honestly think some of the art we saw was not art. Over all the trip to the Chelsea Galleries was great.
Labels:
Blog Post #8,
Cris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Late, and so brief. Rushed?
ReplyDelete